Friday, December 9, 2011

Boomerang Children

     This is my last post for this semester anyway. I wanted to share my thoughts on the family and boomerang children. The reason I want to talk about this is because I am a boomerang child. At the end of every school year I go home for a short visit. I keep leaving and coming back because when I am not in school my place of residence is home. I come home to work and save money for the next year's expenses. I love to go home because of all the memories and feelings I have associated with it. If I stay home long enough then I get restless. I want to be out of my parents home and be living my own life at college once again. But I have to say that one of the best things about being a boomerang child is that I always have a place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment